Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thankful…Full-Length Blog

Last week, I talked a little about Thanksgiving with my students.  I also talked a lot about being thankful being the root of the holiday (not just food and football).  I asked my students to write about things they are thankful for and why.  Here is a samplingdirect quotes, including punctuation, spelling, etc.  My students are wonderful!


I am thankful for my family because they always believe me and love me.  I am thank for my friends because they always listen my worries and hopes.  I am thank for delicious foods because it always makes me happy and smile.  I am thank for my country because Korea was developed fast.  So we are not poor now!  Thank you.

I like snow because it is very romantic but lonely.  I like family because we are family.  I like friends because we are the one.  I like money because I want to buy anything so I used money.

I am thankful for my family because they always give me their love and support.  I am thankful my friends because they act as extra family for me.  I am thankful my dream because it give me a goal so it is valuable to me.  I thankful Korea because I born to Korea.  If the Korea no exist I not exist too.

I am thankful for my family because they always stay with me in our home.  I am thankful for my friends because they are receive all my thing and can communication well.  I am thankful for my foods because they can make good feeling.  I am thankful for my block b because my vitamin is Block B!  They make me happy, exciting, thankful my life and they are critical for me.

I thank for parent because they beared me.  I thank for books because those make me think.  I like thinking.  I thank for my friend because they make me smile.  I thank for my brother.  He often makes me annoy, but because he exists I’m not alone.  I thank for my country, Korea, because, there is my parents, my brother, my homeroom teacher, my friend and Bethy teacher.  Thank you Bethy teacher!

I am thankful for my family because they always give me their love and support and when I am in danger my family always encourage me.  I am thankful for my friends.  I think that friend the most important thing in the world, sometimes, friends are important than anything else.  I am thankful for school.  If you don’t go to school at morning, you maybe become lazy man/woman.  Also we can gain many information that necessary to live in.  At the end I am thankful for mobile games because games only fun, and it can never solitude.

I am thankful for my family because my family give me shelter and love.  I am thankful for my friends because my friends make me funny and happy.  So I am not lonely.  I am thankful for sports because sports let me healthier than not and raise co-operations.  Last but not least I am thankful for Liot firm because Liot firm developed LOL.  So, LOL gives me fun and is escaping boring.

I am thankful for me because I love me.  I am thankful for you because I love you.  I am thankful for family because I love them.  I am thankful for everybody because I love world.  LOVE IS MY LIFE!

I am thankful for my family because they are cheering me and always love me.  I am thankful for my friends they are help when I was tired and always believe me.  I am thankful for Coke because Coke are always release my thirsty and Coke blend with chicken!! I love Coke!!!  I am thankful chicken because chicken make me happy and pleasure and very delicious.  I love chicken!!!

I am thankful for my family because they are always love me and believe me.  I am thankful for my family because they are always help and trust me.  I am thankful for young because adolescence is the most happiest period in my life.   I am thankful for normal because if I have any obstacle and if I were disabled person, I feel so frustrated.  So, I’m thankful for these four things!!

I am thankful lol because it is healing me.  I am thankful chicken because the chicken is food revolution.  The basic rule is one person one chicken.

I thank friends because they always together with me.  I thank family because take care of me.  I thank Korea because I am Korean.  I thank teacher because teach me.

I thank my mother because she gave me a birth.  I thank my father because me make me with my mom.  I thank older sister because she give me money.  I thank my friends because they always together with me.  I thank our teacher because teachers make me kind and nice man.

I’m thankful for sleep because sleep give me power up.  I’m thankful for english because english is my favorite subject.  I’m thankful for my clothes because clothes protect my body and consummate me fashion.  I’m thankful for baseball because baseball give health body to me.

I am thankful for parents because whatever they love me.  I am thankful for my younger sister because she has deep mind.  I am thankful for native speaker betsy and 크ㅗㄴ teacher because they teach us fantastic.  I am thankful for classmates they always smile so I feel happy.

I am thankful for my friend because they always love me.  I am thankful for friends because I meet good friends.  I am thankful for born in Korea because I was not born in North Korea.  I am thankful for Health.

In my life I am thankful for my father.  He is very kind.  Second, I am thankful for my English teacher.  She is very kind and teachings well good.  Third, I am thankful for lots of food so I live.  Next, I am thankful for my life.

First, I am thankful for Air because air is very important in my life and if it were not for air, we can’t live in the earth.  Second, I am thankful for soccer because soccer gave me many things in my life.  For example friendship, achievement, etc…  Third, I am thankful for my friend because without friends, I can’t anything.  Finally, I am thankful for my family because my family in invaluable in my life and I love my family very much.


1 comment:

  1. These are great!! You can tell some of them really thought about their answers. Sweet kids.

    ReplyDelete