Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Wishes(2013)

I had my students write Christmas wishes.  Here's a sampling.  As always, I am amazed with what my kids come up with. :)



Every people become very happy.  My hope university go.  Problem cancel in this world.

My Christmas wish is rainny because many couple break so I am happy.

Santa!  I wan to see him Christmas night.  I believe that Santa exist.  I wish that you talk my hope.  My hope is study well, diet well and happy my family.  Very important.  I will be beautiful, pretty, cute and lovely so I’ll make a handsome kind boyfriend like Kim Woo Bin.

Eating pizza!  Chicken!  black nuddle! Cheeze cake!  Play with my friends!

I want not lonely.  I want girlfriend.

I wish that white Christmas.  I wish that world peace.  I wish that make girlfriend.

I wish that my body little fat.  I wish my family are good health.  I wish my around all of the people will be happy.

Everything gonna be OKAY.  Eating many delicious food.  Making snowman.  Riding skating board.

First, I hope that my school grade gradually increase, so my future become bright and happy and rich.  Second, my family and neighbor become happy, so they will live interesting with me.  Third, I want to go abroad!! and meet EXO.

Snowing (white Christmas)  Meet my friends and see a movie.  Eat chicken.

I wish happy with my family.

I wish have a boyfriend.  And I wish white Christmas with boyfriend.  I wish eat delicious food and get money.  I wish travel on Christmas.
  1. I hope I can eat a lot of chocolates all over the world. 2. I want to play computer games all day.  3. I wan tto meet famous soccer player son Heung Min.  4. White Christmas.

Play lol very good victory forever and no defeat.

I wish I have very happy day with my family and friends.

(JUST) Don’t worry, be happy!!

My Christmas wish is south and north unification.

My Christmas with is...umm...I want to go to bed for long time

Nothing.  I am satisfied.

Let’s love together and not fight


Dreams come true.  I can do it anything and I wish boyfriend. and I’m happy.  Because happy new year!! and love family

No comments:

Post a Comment