Thursday, December 12, 2013

Creative Poetry 1 (2013)

I gave my students "prompts" to finish a handful of sentences…here are just a few of the results.  I will try to publish my favorites over the next few days.  I will only type out the poems…all words, spelling, ideas, etc belong to my wonderful students.  Have I said that I have the best student lately?  Well, I do!



I am free and colorful butterfly
I wonder delicious flowers
I hear flower laughing
I see beautiful flower
I want to have delicious and beautiful flowers

I am your man
I pretend your friend
I feel so sad
I touch your hand
I worry when you return home late
I cry when you cry

I am Napoleon
I understand myself that is short
I say that I conquor Russia
I dream growing up
I try to drinking milk
I hope prosperity of my county
I am brave and short Napoleon

I am Tom cruise
I understand impossible missions
I say that I perform missions
I dream that I will become best agent
I try to crawling the building

I hope that I return home safely

No comments:

Post a Comment