Friday, September 26, 2014

Coming Soon...

I said in an earlier post that I would change the formatting of my blog a little.  Instead of the 365 Photo journal, I will be (trying to) post each weekday and have weekly themes.  The themes are as follows:

Media Mondays
I will try to bring you Korean media (movies, music, commercials, whatever) or media articles regarding Korea, Korean culture, the Korean Peninsula, etc.

Tasty Tuesdays
Food, glorious food.  Either food found here in Korea (traditional, foreign, fusion, snack, meals...anything really), restaurant reviews, recipes made using only ingredients that can be easily found in Korea.

Word Wednesdays
Let's learn Korean together!  Starting with Hangul and working our way up to (as we say back home) "conversating" (not conversing, but con-ver-say-ting), let's work together.

Trivia Thursdays
"Trivia" is a bit of a misnomer...it's not really about trivia, but rather cultural bits, historical notes, noteworthy places and the like.

Friday Fives
I will do my best to round up the week for you in nice, neat little packs of five.  Or at least, give you a comfortable top 5 listing of something or another.

So, the new format will keep me quite busy...if I manage to do it properly.  But let's face facts, sometimes I fell behind in my 365s, so I am sure to fall behind writing full-length posts.  However, I am going to give it my best shot.  So, be sure to sign up for email updates...and a few comments to keep me motivated wouldn't hurt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment