Wednesday, January 29, 2014

EPIK 365 Day 127: Goodbye, Old Friend


I have to say goodbye to my old P60.  :(  I am so sad!  This camera has been to Fiji, Montreal, to countless concerts and shows, all around the Southeast, through graduate school, and made the trip to Korea with me.  Alas, this may be more than any one camera was meant to take.  I've been getting some purple digital noise in my photos for a while, but I've always been able to get my camera to right itself, but no more.  :(  I went and bought a "make do" camera…haven't thoroughly tried it out yet, but I am hoping it will be as good a friend as my P60 has been.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying reading of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am glad that you are enjoying! :) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete