Saturday, September 21, 2013

Small, but Mighty...

It has been an EXHAUSTING 72 hours.

Movers on Wednesday to load up all the big things and things that were already packed.  (By the way, I HIGHLY recommend Two Men and a Truck.  I have used their services twice now and both times have been fantastic.)

Packing leftover things and loading them on to the truck and driving 4-ish hours back to Alabama (with 4 cats in tow) on Thursday.

Unloading truck into storage unit on Friday.

Now, my future holds a return to Memphis for final few things that did not fit in any vehicle, cleaning the apartment, and a little football on Saturday.  A family day and final suitcase packing on Sunday.  And Monday, I head to the airport and finally get on the road to Korea!

Have I mentioned that I am 5'2"?  I am small, but mighty.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment