Wednesday, August 13, 2014

EPIK 365 Day 320: "Real" Pizza!


I went for my first post-surgery check-up...good report...my eyes are healing normally and they removed the protective lenses so my eyes can continue the process.  Before heading home I treated myself to a California Pizza Kitchen Jamaican Jerk Chicken pizza...yum!

I managed to remember to snap a photo after I had already started eating, but before I plowed my way through half of it without breathing.  But give me a break...in almost a year I have only had 2 slices of Korean-style pizza (which does not taste the same at all)...and I did manage to and and bring the leftovers home.

The CPK is in Gangnam...next to the bug Kyobo bookstore.  (Line 2 to Gangnam Station, Exit 10 and walk straight 2.5 long-ish blocks.)  It's on the second floor.  Just go in and up the stairs because the elevator actually takes you to the service entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment