Sunday, April 6, 2014

EPIK 365 Day 195: To Kill a Mockingbird


Yesterday's trip to Seoul also included a trip to the giant Kyobo Books store in Gangnam (ok, everyone please do the dance now and get it out of your system).  The store has a fantastic selection of English books and even ESL textbooks…which I desperately needed for one of my classes.  But, of course, I can never go to a bookstore without spending a ridiculous amount of money…

I picked up two copies of To Kill a Mockingbird.  It is my most favorite book in the world and I have read it a few dozen times in my lifetime.  I was really regretting that I had not brought my copy with me from America and was thrilled to find it here.  Anyway, I thought it might help with my language acquisition if I read both the English and Korean translation this time around.

Take Green Line 2 to Gangnam station use Exit 6, turn 180 degrees and it is in the tall tower on the right….or use Exit 10 and walk straight about 3.5 (long) blocks and it will be on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment